1. Waste not,want not. 儉以防匱。
2. From saving comes having. 富有來自節儉。3. A penny saved is a penny gained. 省一文是一文。
4. Take care of the pence and the pound will take care of themselves.金錢積少便成多。5. Frugality is an estate alone.節儉本身就是一宗財產。
6. He that regards not a penny,will lavish a pound.小錢不知節省，大錢將濫花。7. Small gains bring great wealth.積小利，成巨富。
8. Many a little makes a mickle. 積少便成多。9. As the touchstone tries gold,so gold tries man. 試金之石可試金，正如黃金能試人。
10.Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue. 勇敢和堅決是美德的靈魂。11.The path to glory is always rugged. 光榮之路?？部?。
12.Nothing is difficult to the man who will try. 世上無難事，只要人肯試。13.The fire is the test of gold;adversity of strong man. 烈火試真金，困苦煉壯士。
14.Great hopes make great man. 遠大的希望造就偉大的人物。15.No way is impossible to courage. 勇士面前無險路。
16.A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner. 平靜的大海決不能造就出熟練的水手。17.The good seaman is known in bad weather. 壞天氣下才能識得出良好的海員；要識好海員，須憑 壞天氣。
18.The best hearts are always the bravest. 行為最勇敢的人心地總是最善良。19.We must not lie down,and cry,God help us. 求神不如求己。
20.He that falls today may be up again tomorrow. 今天跌倒的人也許明天就會站起。21.Rome was not built in a day. 羅馬并非一日可建成；堅持必成。
22.Success belongs to the persevering. 勝利屬于堅忍不拔的人。23.We must repeat a thousand and one times that perseverance is the only road to success. 我們要多次重申：不屈不撓是取得勝利的唯一道路。
24.Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth. 十九次失敗，到第二十次獲得成功，這就叫堅持。25.Step by step the ladder is ascended. 登梯需要逐級登。
26.Adversity leads to prosperity. 困苦通向昌盛。27.Patience and application will carry us through. 忍耐和專心會使我們度過難關。
28.Fortune often rewards with interest those that have patience to wait for her.做事只要有耐心，到頭總會有好運；耐心候好運，好 運常會來。29.All things will come round to him who will but wait.只要肯等待，一切都會按時來。
30.Constant dropping wears the stone. 滴水不絕可穿石。31.Omelets are not made without breaking of eggs. 雞蛋不打破，蛋卷做不成；不甘愿吃苦，則預期效果 達不到。
32.The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down. 世界好似一把梯，有人上去有人下。33.There needs a long apprenticeship to understand the mystery of the world's trade. 要知世事奧秘多，須要長期作學徒。
34.Life is sweet. 生活是可愛的；人無不好生（惡死）。35.Where there is life,there is hope. 生命不息，希望長在。
36.Life is not all beer and skittles. 人生并不全是吃喝玩樂。37.Much water runs by the mill that the miller knows not of. 眼前發生許多事，有些我們并不知。
38.Fortune knocks once at least at every man's door.人人都有走運的一天。39.If you are too fortunate,you will not know yourself; if you are too unfortunate,nobody will know you. 運氣太好，見人不睬；運氣太壞，無人理會。
40.Every man is the architect of his own fortune. 每一個人都是自身幸福的建筑師。41.Happy is he who knows his follies in his youth. 記得年輕時所作蠢事的人是幸福的。
42.Misfortunes never (seldom) come alone (single). 禍不單行。43.Misfortune is a good teacher. 不幸是良好的教師。
44.Misfortunes come at night. 禍常生于不測。45.Misfortunes tell us what fortune is. 惡運臨頭后，才知幸運貴。
46.Adversity makes a man wise,not rich. 患難能使人聰明，但不能使人富有。47.Live and learn. 活到老，學到老。
48.It is never too old to learn. 為學不怕年高。49.A man becomes learned by asking questions. 要長學問，就得多問；多問則業精。
50.There is no royal road to learning. 學問無坦途。51.He who is ashamed of asking is ashamed of learning. 畏問之人恥于學。
52.What is learned in the cradle lasts till the grave. 嬰孩時期學到的東西，老死不會忘記。53.Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse. 知識能使好人更好，壞人更壞。
54.Soon learnt,soon forgotten. 學得快，忘得快。55.Learn young,learn fair. 為學趁年青，既學須學好。
56.A lazy youth,a lousy age. 少時懶惰老來苦。57.He that knows nothing,doubts nothing. 無知即無疑。
58.A good name keeps its luster in the dark. 良好的名聲在黑暗中也能閃閃發光。59.Fame is a magnifying glass. 名譽是放大鏡。
60.A good fame is better than a good face. 美名勝于美貌。61.Fame like a river is narrowest at its source and broadest afar off. 名譽如河流，發源處最狹，愈遠愈寬廣。
62.Take honour from me and my life is done. 沒有名譽，就沒有了生命。
1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海內存知己，天涯若比鄰。
2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共濟。 3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常樂。
4. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一塹，長一智。 5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host. 客隨主便。
6. A letter from home is a priceless treasure. 家書抵萬金。 7. All rivers run into the sea. 殊途同歸。
8. All time is no time when it is past. 機不可失，時不再來。 9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一個蘋果，身體健康不求醫。
10. As heroes think, so thought Bruce. 英雄所見略同。 11. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壯不努力，老大徒傷悲。
12. Behind the mountains there are people to be found. 天外有天，山外有山。 13. Bad luck often brings good luck. 塞翁失馬，安知非福。
14. Bread is the stall of life. 面包是生命的支柱。（民以食為天。）
15. Business is business. 公事公辦。 16. Clumsy birds have to start flying early. 笨鳥先飛。
17. Courtesy costs nothing. 禮多人不怪。 18. Custom makes all things easy. 習慣成自然。
19. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望無止境。 20. Difficult the first time, easy the second. 一回生，二回熟。
21. Do not change horses in mid-stream. 別在河流中間換馬。 22. Do not have too many irons in the fire. 貪多嚼不爛。
23. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 別把所有的蛋都放在一個籃子里。（不要孤注一擲。）
24. Do not teach fish to swim. 不要班門弄斧。 25. East or west, home is the best. 東奔西跑，還是家里好。
26. Experience is the best teacher. 實踐出真知。 27. Fact is stranger than fiction. 事實比虛構更離奇。
（大千世界，無奇不有。） 28. Faith can move mountains. 信念能移山。
（精誠所至，金石為開。） 29. First impressions are half the battle. 先入為主。
30. Give as good as one gets. 一報還一報。（以德報德，以怨還怨。）
31. Give everyone his due. 一視同仁。 32. Good wine needs no bush. 酒香不怕巷子深。
33. Haste makes waste. 欲速則不達。（忙中常出錯。）
34. He that promises too much means nothing. 輕諾者寡信。 35. He who has an art has everywhere a part. 一招鮮，吃遍天。
36. He would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom. 千里之行始于足下。 37. Home is where the heart is. 心在哪里，哪里就是家。
38. If you are not inside a house, you don not know about its leaking. 不在屋里，不知漏雨。（親身經歷才有體會。）
39. In peace prepare for war. 平時準備戰時。（居安思危。）
40. It is never too late to mend. 亡羊補牢，猶未為晚。 41. It six of one and half a dozen of the other. 彼此彼此。
42. Just has long arms. 天網恢恢，疏而不漏。 43. Keep something for a rainy day. 未雨綢繆。
44. Life is a span. 人生如朝露。 45. Man proposes, God disposes. 謀事在人，成事在天。
46. Meet plot with plot. 將計就計。 47. Merry meet, merry part. 好聚好散。
48. Mind acts upon mind. 心有靈犀一點通。 49. Never hit a man when he is down. 不要落井下石。
50. Never judge by appearances. 切莫以貌取人。 51. No fire without smoke. 無風不起浪。
52. Nurture passes nature. 教養勝過天性。 53. One is never too old to learn. 活到老，學到老。
54. One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。（一花獨放不是春。）
55. One who has seen the ocean thinks nothing of mere rivers. 曾經滄海難為水。 56. Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不見，心不煩。
57. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。 58. Poverty is stranger to industry. 勤勞之人不受窮。
59. Rome was not built in a day. 羅馬不是一日建成的。（偉業非一日之功。）
60. Sense comes with age. 老馬識途。 61. So many men, so many minds. 人心各不同。
62. Some thing is learned every time a book is opened. 開卷有益。 63. Strike while the iron is hot. 趁熱打鐵。
64. The car will find its way round the hill when it gets there. 車到山前必有路。 65. The heart is seen in wine. 酒后吐真言。
66. The older the wiser. 人老智多。（姜還是老的辣。）
67. The worse luck now, the better another time. 風水輪流轉。 68. Thoughts are free from toll. 思想不用交稅。
（人人都可以自由思考。） 69. Time tries all things. 時間檢驗一切。
70. Use legs and have legs. 經常用腿，健步如飛。 71. Virtue never grows old. 美德常青。
72. Walls have ears. 隔墻有耳。 73. What is done cannot be undone. 覆水難收。
74. Wine in, truth out. 酒后吐真言。 75. You are only young once. 青春只有一次。
76. You cannot burn the candle at both ends. 蠟燭不可兩頭燃。（魚和熊掌不可兼得。）
77. You cannot have your cake and eat it. 有得就有失。（事難兩全其美。）
78. You never know till you have tried. 事非經過不知難。 79. Youth will be served. 青春好作樂。
80. Zeal without knowledge is a runaway horse. 無知的狂熱是脫韁的野馬。
Money spent on the brain is never spent in vain. （智力投資絕不會白花。）
Constant dropping wears the stone. （滴水穿石。）
Experience is the mother of wisdom.（經驗是智慧之母。）
Every man is his own worst enemy.（一個人最大的敵人就是他自 己。）
Saying and doing are two different things. （說和做是迥然不同的兩回事。）
Actions speak louder than words. （行動比語言更響亮。）
From small beginnings comes great things. （偉大始于渺小。）
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.（腦中有知識，勝過手中有金錢。）
The voice of one man is the voice of no one. （一個人的聲音沒有力量。）
A great ship asks for deep waters.（大船要走深水。）
While there is life, there is hope.（有生命便有希望/留得青山在，哪怕沒柴燒）
Two heads are better than one. （一人不及二人智；三個臭皮匠，勝個過一個諸葛亮。）
Wise men learn by other men's mistakes; fools by their own.
Good company on the road is the shortest cut. （行路有良伴就是捷徑。）
It takes all sorts to make a world. （世界是由各種不同的人所組成的。）
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.（無熱情成就不了偉業。）
Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.（沒有恒心只有力量是完不成偉業。）
It is never too late to learn. （活到老，學到老。）
It is never too late to mend. （亡羊補牢，猶時未晚。）
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.（成功的秘訣在于持之于恒。）
Misfortunes never come alone/single.（禍不單行。）
Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot.（遭禍容易脫禍難。）
Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.（不經災難不知福。）
To an optimist every change is a change for the better.（對于樂觀者總是越變越好。）
Truth never fears investigation.（事實從來不怕調查。）
A good medicine tasks bitter.（良藥苦口。）
Great minds think alike. （英雄所見略同。）
Storms make trees take deeper roots.（風暴使樹木深深扎根。）
Live and let live. （自己生活也讓別人生活。）
Better late than never. （遲做總比不做好；晚來總比不來強。）
1. Do not, for one repulse, forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort. ( Shakespeare ) 不要只因一次挫敗，就放棄你原來決心想達到的目的。
（莎士比亞）2. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say " Impossible".( Napoleon ) 凡是決心取得勝利的人是從來不說“不可能”的。（拿破侖）3. Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them. ( C. Weizmann ) 奇跡有時候是會發生的，但是你得為之拼命蒂努力。
（魏茨曼）4. There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see. ( Muggeridge ) 沒有黑暗這種東西，只有看不見而已。（馬格里奇）5. Time is a bird for ever on the wing. ( T. W. Robertson ) 時間是一只永遠在飛翔的鳥。
（羅伯遜）6. If you do not learn to think when you are young, you may never learn. ( Edison ) 如果你年輕時不學會思考，那就永遠不會。（愛迪生）7. A day is a miniature of eternity. ( Emerson ) 一天是永恒的縮影。
（愛默生）8. Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice. ( L. Blum ) 品德可能僅僅在于有勇氣作出抉擇。（布魯斯）9. If there were less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world. ( O. Wilde ) 如果世界上少一些同情，世界上也就會少一些麻煩。
（王爾德） Be it ever so humble , there is no place like home. (John Howard Payne, Averican drmatist and actor)金窩，銀窩，不如自家的草窩。（美國劇作家、演員佩恩. J. H.）Every soil where he is well, is to a valiand man his natural country. (Masinger Phililp, British dramatist)勇敢的人隨遇而安，所到之處都是故鄉。
（英國劇作家 菲利普.M.）Go where he will, the wise man is at home His harth the earth, his hall the azure dome. (R.W.Emerson, American thinker)明智者四海為家--地球是他的壁爐，藍天是他的客廳。（美國思想家 愛默生.R.W.）Happy are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection, and obedience of the children the submission to love. (Francis Bacon, British philosopher)幸福的家庭，父母靠慈愛當家，孩子也是出于對父母的愛而順從大人。
（英國哲學家 培根.F.）He is the happiest ,be he King or peasant , who finds peace in his home. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German dramstist and poet)無論是國王還是農夫，家庭和睦是最幸福的。（德國劇作家、詩人歌德. J.W.）You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success .(Charles Chaplin , American actor)人必須相信自己，這是成功的秘訣。
（美國演員 卓別林. C.）Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life.( Thomas Edison , American inventor)有所成就是人生唯一的真正樂趣。（ 美國發明家 愛迪生. T.）But has the last word been said ? Is all hope to be lost? Is the defeat final No !(Charles De Gaulle , French president)但是難道敗局已定，勝利已經無望？不，不能這樣說！ （法國總統 戴高樂. C.）我成功是因為我有決心，從不躊躇 。
（法國皇帝 拿破侖. B .）If you wish to succeed , you should use persistence as your good friend , experience as your reference , prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. (Thomas Edison , American inventor )如果你希望成功，當以恒心為良友、以經驗為參謀、以謹慎為兄弟、以希望為哨兵。 （美國發明家 愛迪生. T.）Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.(Friedrich Schiller , German Dramatist and poet).只有有耐心圓滿完成簡單工作的人，才能夠輕而易舉地完成困難的事。
（德國劇作家、詩人 席勒. F.）Power invariably means both responsibility and danger .(Theodore Roosevelt, American president)實力永遠意味著責任和危險。 （美國總統 羅斯福. T.）Success covers a multitude of blunders .(George Bernard Shaw , British Dramatist)成功由大量的失望鑄就。
（ 英國劇作家 肖伯納. G.）The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want , and if they cannot find them .they make them.(George Bernard Shaw , British dramatist )在這個世界上，取得成功的人是那些努力尋找他們想要機會的人，如果找不到機會，他們就去創造機會。（ 英國劇作家 肖伯納. G.）First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. (George Bernard Shaw)初戀就是一點點笨拙外加許許多多好奇。
（英國劇作家 肖伯納.G）Genius only means hard-working all one's life .( Mendeleyer , Russian Chemist)天才只意味著終身不懈的努力。（俄國化學家 門捷列耶夫） The unexamined life is not worth living. --Socrates 混混噩噩的生活不值得過-蘇格拉底 Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life .有所成就是人生唯一真正樂趣。
——愛迪生 Man errs as long as he strives.失誤是進取的代價。歌德 Energy and persistence conquer all things.能量加毅力可以征服一切--富蘭克林 He who seize the right moment, is the right man.誰把。
Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者，事竟成。
Well begun is half done. 好的開端是成功的一半。 East, west, home is best. 金窩、銀窩，不如自己的草窩。
There is no royal road to learning. 學無坦途。 Look before you leap. First think, then act. 三思而后行。
It is never too late to mend. 亡羊補牢，猶為未晚。 Light come, light go. 來得容易，去得快。
Time is money. 時間就是金錢。 A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患難見真交。
Great hopes make great man. 遠大的希望，造就偉大的人物。 After a storm comes a calm. 雨過天晴。
All roads lead to Rome. 條條大路通羅馬。 Art is long, but life is short. 人生有限，學問無涯。
Stick to it, and you'll succeed. 只要人有恒，萬事都能成。 Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. 早睡早起，富裕、聰明、身體好。
A good medicine tastes bitter. 良藥苦口。 It is good to learn at another man's cost. 前車之鑒。
Keeping is harder than winning. 創業不易，守業更難。 Let's cross the bridge when we come to it. 船到橋頭自然直。
More haste, less speed. 欲速則不達。 No pains, no gains. 不勞則無獲。
Nothing is difficult to the man who will try. 世上無難事，只要肯登攀。 Where there is life, there is hope. 生命不息，希望常在。
An idle youth, a needy age. 少壯不努力，老大徒傷悲。 We must not lie down, and cry, "God help us." 求神不如求己。
A plant may produce new flowers; man is young but once. 花有重開日，人無再少年。 God helps those who help themselves. 自助者，天助之。
What may be done at any time will be done at no time. 明日待明日，明日不再來。 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 只工作，不玩耍，聰明孩子也變傻。
Diligence is the mother of success. 勤奮是成功之母。 Truth is the daughter of time. 時間見真理。
Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves. 積少自然成多。 No man is wise at all times. 智者千慮，必有一失。
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. 今天能做的事絕不要拖到明天。 Live and learn. 活到老，學到老。
Kill two birds with one stone. 一石雙鳥。 It never rains but it pours. 禍不單行。
In doing we learn. 經一事，長一智。 Easier said than done. 說起來容易做起來難。
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. 一分預防勝似十分治療。 Industry is fortune's right hand, and frugality her left. 勤勉是幸運的右手，節約是幸運的左手。
Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration. 天才一分來自靈感，九十九分來自勤奮。 He who laughs last laughs best. 誰笑在最后，誰笑得最好。
He who pays the piper, calls the tune. 誰負擔費用，誰加以控制。 He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything. 身體健壯就有希望，有了希望就有了一切。
No man is born wise or learned. 人非生而知之。 Action speak louder than words. 事實勝于雄辯。
Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue. 勇敢和堅決是美德的靈魂。 United we stand, divided we fall. 合即立，分即垮。
There is no smoke without fire. 無風不起浪。 Many hands make light work. 人多好辦事。
Reading makes a full man. 讀書長見識。 The best horse needs breeding, and the aptest child needs teaching. 最好的馬要馴，最伶俐的孩子要教。
Learn young, learn fair. 學習趁年輕，學就要學好。 Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. 胸中有知識，勝于手中有金錢。
Once bitten, twice shy. 一次被咬，下次膽小。 Sound in body, sound in mind. 有健全的身體才有健全的精神。
Seeing is believing. 百聞不如一見。 Dogs wave their tails not so much in, love to you as your bread. 狗搖尾巴，愛的是你的面包。
Money is a good servant but a bad master. 要做金錢的主人，莫作金錢的奴隸。 It's hard sailing when there is no wind. 無風難駛船。
The path to glory is always rugged. 通向光榮的道路常常是崎嶇的。 Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. 沒有目標的生活如同沒有羅盤的航行。
Quality matters more than quantity. 質重于量。 The on-looker sees most of the game. 旁觀者清。
Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it . 為了求知識，代價雖高也值得。 Joys shared with others are more enjoyed. 與眾同樂，其樂更樂。
Happiness takes no account of time. 歡樂不覺日子長。 Time and tide waits for no man. 歲月不等人。
If you want knowledge, you must toil for it. 若要求知，必須刻苦。 Learn to walk before you run. 循序漸進。
Knowing something of everything, and everything of something. 通百藝而專一長。 From words to deeds is a great space. 言行之間，大有距離。
Skill and confidence are an unconquered army. 技能和信心是無敵的軍隊。 Habit is a second nature. 習慣成自然。
Lifeless, faultless. 只有死人才不會犯錯誤。 A book is the 。
I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.我從不去想未來。
因為它來得已經夠快的了?！獝垡蛩固?英語格言警句 1. Time flies.時光易逝。
2. Time is money.一寸光陰一寸金。 3. Time and tide wait for no man.歲月無情，歲月易逝，歲月不待人。
4. Time tries all.時間檢驗一切。 5. Time tries truth.時間檢驗真理。
6. Time past cannot be called back again.光陰一去不復返。 7. All time is no time when it is past.光陰一去不復返。
8. No one can call back yesterday;Yesterday will not be called again.昨日不復來。 9. Tomorrow comes never.切莫依賴明天。
10.One today is worth two tomorrows.一個今天勝似兩個明天。 11.The morning sun never lasts a day.好景不常，朝陽不能光照全日。
12.Christmas comes but once a year.圣誕一年只一度。 13.Pleasant hours fly past.快樂時光去如飛。
14.Happiness takes no account of time.歡娛不惜時光逝。 15.Time tames the strongest grief.時間能緩和極度的悲痛。
16.The day is short but the work is much.工作多，光陰迫。 17.Never deter till tomorrow that which you can do today.今日事須今日畢，切勿拖延到明天。
18.Have you somewhat to do tomorrow,do it today.明天如有事，今天就去做。 19.To him that does everything in its proper time,one day is worth three.事事及時做，一日勝三日。
20.To save time is to lengthen life.節省時間就是延長生命。 21.Everything has its time and that time must be watched.萬物皆有時，時來不可失。
22.Take time when time cometh,lest time steal away.時來必須要趁時，不然時去無聲息。 23.When an opportunity is neglected,it never comes back to you.機不可失，時不再來，機會一過，永不再來。
24.Make hay while the sun shines.曬草要趁太陽好。 25.Strike while the iron is hot.趁熱打鐵。
26.Work today,for you know not how much you may be hindered tomrrow.今朝有事今朝做，明朝可能阻礙多。 27.Punctuality is the soul of business.守時為立業之要素。
28.Procrastination is the thief of time.因循拖延是時間的大敵，拖延就是浪費時間。 29.Every tide hath ist ebb.潮漲必有潮落時。
30.Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。 31.Wisdom is more to be envied than riches.知識可羨，勝于財富。
32.Wisdom is better than gold or silver.知識勝過金銀? 33.Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.胸中有知識，勝于手中有錢。 34.Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it.為了求知識，代價雖高也值得。
35.Doubt is the key of knowledge.懷疑是知識之鑰。 36.If you want knowledge,you must toil for it.若要求知識，須從勤苦得.37.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.淺學誤人。
38.A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.少量的常識，當得大量的學問。 39.Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.知識只能循序漸進，不能躍進。
40.Learn wisdom by the follies of others.從旁人的愚行中學到聰明。 41.It is good to learn at another man's cost.前車可鑒。
42.Wisdom is to the mind what health is to the body.知識之于精神，一如健康之于肉體。 43.Experience is the best teacher.經驗是最好的教師。
44.Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.經驗是知識之父，記憶是知識之母。 45.Dexterity comes by experience.熟練來自經驗。
46.Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。 47.Experience keeps a dear school,but fools learn in no other.經驗學校學費高，愚人旁處學不到.。
48.Experience without learning is better than learning without experience.有經驗而無學問，勝于有學問而無經驗。 49.Wit once bought is worth twice taught.由經驗而得的智慧，勝于學習而得的智慧，一次親身的體會?勝過兩次的教師教導。
50.Seeing is believing.百聞不如一見。 51.Business is the salt of life.事業是生命之鹽。
52.Business before pleasure.事業在先?享樂在后。 53.Business makes a man as well as tries him.事業可以考驗人，也可以造就人。
54.Business neglected is business lost.忽視職業便是放棄職業。 55.Never think yourself above business.勿自視過高，不要眼高手低，永遠不要認為自己是大才小用。
56.Business may be troublesome,but idleness is pernicious.事業雖擾人，懶惰害更大。 57.He that thinks his business below him will always be above his business.自命大才小用，往往眼高手低。
58.Do business,but be not a slave to it.要做事，但不要做事務的奴隸。 59.Everybody's business is nobody's business.眾人的事就是無人過問的事。
60.Work makes the workman.勤工出巧匠。 61.Better master one than engage with ten.會十事，不如精一事。
62.A work ill done must be twice done.首次做不好，必須重新搞。 63.They who cannot do as they would,must do as they can.不能如愿而行，也須盡力而為。
64.If you would have a thing well done,do it yourself.想把事情來做好，就得親自動手搞。 65.He that doth most at once 。
First step fails, early step to success!
There is no failure, only to stop success.
Power of expression is not only your eloquence.
The unexamined life is not worth living.
Never to have the opportunity to prepare the people!
The secret of success is the target firm.
I can, because I am confident that I can.
Interested in is not in high, no ambition empty live hundreds of years.
Success always belongs to those who love struggle.
Character destiny, the choice is greater than the effort.
Although the past can't change, can be in the future.
Instead the pond, and netting.
Tzu chi's desire, want, who can of royal?
Others can do, oneself also can do it.
People who are not afraid of failure than people who do not fail.
All the charm in the presence of "habits" will be colorless.
Ordinary steps can also through the great trip.
Give me a fulcrum, I can put up the earth.
Desire is half of life; indifference is half of death.
Treat life seriously, life is lively.
·All things in their being are good for something.
· Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
· Failure is the mother of success. - Thomas Paine
· For man is man and master of his fate.
· The unexamined life is not worth living. -- Socrates
· 混混噩噩的生活不值得過。 -- 蘇格拉底
· None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. -Erasmus
· Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. -- R.M. Nixon
因此，讓我們毫無畏懼，滿心愉悅地把握命運 - 尼克松
· Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. -- John Ruskin
· 生活沒有目標，猶如航海沒有羅盤。-- 羅斯金
· What makes life dreary is the want of motive. -- George Eliot
· 沒有了目的，生活便郁悶無光。 -- 喬治 · 埃略特
· Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored.
Hello, May I (Could I /Can I )speak to the manager, please? Sorry, he is out. Oh, just a minute, he is coming. 您好，請經理接電話。 對不起，他出去了。
Hi, nice to meet you, (I'm glad to meet you), I'm Robert. It is the long time that I haven't seen you. How have you been? Very well, thanks. And you? I am fine too, thank you. 見到您很高興，我叫羅伯特，好久不見，近來好嗎？ 很好，謝謝。 您呢？也好，謝謝。
3。Where are you from? I'm from England (Japan/ Guizhou /Henan)。
你是哪兒人？ 我是英國人/日本人/貴州人/河南人。4. Where do you live? I live in Beijing Road. Welcome to my home. Where dose he live? He lives in Plaza hotel. 你住哪兒？我住北京路，歡迎到我家里玩。
What's your telephone number? (address, job, occupation, nationality) . My telephone number is 3972874. My occupation is engineer. 你的電話號碼？（地址，工作，職業，國籍） 我的電話是3972874。我的職業是工程師。
6。I'd like this/these, please. How much? Eight pounds. 我要（買）這個（些），多少錢？ 八英鎊。
7. What would you like to eat and drink? I'd like the beef, lamb, rice and a large glass of yogurt. 你想吃什么喝什么？我想吃牛肉、羊肉、米飯，和想喝一大杯酸奶。8. How much rice (beef/ lamb) would you like? A little, please. (much more, please.) 你要多少米飯，牛肉、羊肉？ 請少一點。
（請多一點） 9. Well, that's delicious, thank you. Yes, that's great(nice), thank you. 好，太可口了！謝謝。 是的，太好了，謝謝！ 10. Would you like some more lamb? No, thank you. 你還要多來一點羊肉嗎？ 不要了，謝謝。
11. Could you bring me some hamburgers ( bread / bananas/ chicken/ orange juice/ a bottle of mineral water),Please？ 請給我一些漢堡（面包/香蕉/雞/橙子汁/一瓶礦泉水）。 12. Excuse me, where's the restaurant (bar / toilet/ washroom)? There. Thank you. 請問，餐館/酒吧/衛生間在哪里？在那里。
謝謝。 13. Can I have the menu (bill), please? Yes, sir. 請給我菜單/賬單？ 好的，先生。
14. We went to a restaurant yesterday evening. And I had a hamburger, a large glass of milk (yogurt、beer). 我們昨晚去了餐館，我吃了一個漢堡，喝了一大杯酸奶。15. Can you type? Can you use the computer? Yes, I can.(No, I can't) 你會打字嗎？ 你會使用計算機嗎？ 是的， 我會（不會）。
16. When were you born? I was born in 1972. Where were you born? I was born in India. 你是哪年出身的？ 我出身在1972年。 你出身在哪兒？ 我出身在印度。
17. What are you going to do tomorrow eveni (What will you do tomorrow evening?) I'm going to meet a friend.(I will meet a friend) 你明天晚上做什么？ 會見一個朋友。 18. Excuse me, Could you tell me the way to the Qianning Park? (Bank/ Museum/zoo) (how can I get to the Qianning park? (Bank/ Museum/ zoo？ ) 請問，去黔靈公園（銀行/博物館/動物園）怎么走？ 19. Go straight ahead and turn right(lift), take No.12 bus, then ask again after you get off. 對直往前走，然后轉右（左），乘12路公共汽車，下車后再問。
20.Shall we meet at the gate at 7:30 this evening？ ——OK！我們今晚上七點半在大門口碰頭行嗎？行！ 21、Open the door, please. 請把門打開。請把電視機打開（窗戶/蓋子/書/罐頭/瓶子/）22、I have two younger brothers. 我有兩個弟弟。
（姐妹/孩子/朋友/同學/老鄉）23、He works together with her. 他和她在一起工作。24、She always gets up very early in the morning. 她早上總是起得很早。
25、They are reading English in the classroom. 他們在教室里讀英語。26、He went there last week.他是上個星期去那兒的。
27、I am going to write a letter to my aunt. 我打算給我姑姑寫封信。28、What a beautiful skirt it is！ 這條裙子真漂亮??！29、I have read this novel.我已經讀過這部小說了。
30、He is a secretary, isn't he？ 他是個秘書，對嗎？31、He is as tall as his father. 他和他父親個子一樣高。32、The desk itself is not so heavy. 書桌本身并不那么重。
33、He is the best student in our class. 他是我們班上最好的學生。34、He said,“I am a student.” 他說：“我是個學生?！?/p>
35、This watch is made in china. 這塊手表是中國制造的。36、I am stronger than he. 我比他身體強壯。
37、Asia is four times as large as Europe. 亞洲是歐洲的四倍大。38、Shall I go or yourself ？是我去還是你自己去？39. I′m looking forward to visiting your country.我期待去貴國訪問。
40. Can you come here for the dinner (meal)？你能到這兒來吃飯嗎？41. She said she would take these books to the library.她說她將把這些書搬到圖書館去。42. He was watching TV at that time. 他那時正在看電視。
43. By the end of last month, I had visited ten cities.到上個月為止，我已經到十個城市參觀過。44. No Smoking! What 。
1. Do one thing at a time, and do well.
2. Never forget to say "thanks" .
3. Keep on going never give up.
4. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
5. Believe in yourself.
6. I can because i think i can.
7. Action speak louder than words.
8. Never say die.
9. Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
10. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
11.You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted.
12.Knowlegde can change your fate and English can accomplish your future.
13.Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
14.Jack of all trades and master of none.
15.Judge not from appearances.
16.Justice has long arms.
17.Keep good men company and you shall be of the number.
18.Knowledge is power.
19.Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.
20.Learn and live.